Friday, August 08, 2014

  • Friday, August 08, 2014
  • Elder of Ziyon
Long time readers know that I used to use Spongebob Squarepants as part of my old logo. Alas, I had to fire him a while back because running the world sometimes involves making hard decisions.

Many EoZ fans were not happy and have been trying to get me to reinstate him, even as Spongebob  fell on hard times. I pulled some strings to get him a good job at Sabra Hummus but then I was stunned to find out that he had seemingly defected to the other side, last being seen in Ramallah even as the "unity government" was being set up.

I am happy to say that Spongebob's stint in Ramallah was actually a ruse, as he was actually working for IDF intelligence.  After  that successful mission, he was set to relax in Netanya when he was called up to serve again:



While I mull over whether to find a new position for him at my homepage, SpongeBob has been sending me more updates:


He literally laughs in the face of death!

I may have to seriously consider his application to return to his job here.

(h/t anonymous)

UPDATE: Another sighting of our spongy friend with the other troops:


(h/t Phil)



AddToAny

EoZ Book:"Protocols: Exposing Modern Antisemitism"

Printfriendly

EoZTV Podcast

Podcast URL

Subscribe in podnovaSubscribe with FeedlyAdd to netvibes
addtomyyahoo4Subscribe with SubToMe

search eoz

comments

Speaking

translate

E-Book

For $18 donation








Sample Text

EoZ's Most Popular Posts in recent years

Hasbys!

Elder of Ziyon - حـكـيـم صـهـيـون



This blog may be a labor of love for me, but it takes a lot of effort, time and money. For over 19 years and 40,000 articles I have been providing accurate, original news that would have remained unnoticed. I've written hundreds of scoops and sometimes my reporting ends up making a real difference. I appreciate any donations you can give to keep this blog going.

Donate!

Donate to fight for Israel!

Monthly subscription:
Payment options


One time donation:

subscribe via email

Follow EoZ on Twitter!

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive