Sunday, July 28, 2013

The EoZ website was getting worse and worse. Page-load times were horrendously slow and, most recently, Internet Explorer users could no longer comment using Disqus.

A lot of junk scripts accumulated over the years on the page, and I was not able to successfully excise them to figure out what was causing the problems.

Therefore, today, I started from scratch, keeping the basic design but building it from the ground up.

So far, it appears (using most of the online speed test sites) that things are much faster than they were, and IE comments seem to work again.

Unfortunately, I decided to let SpongeBob go. I know a lot of people loved him but he was (along with the blog name itself) an impediment to people taking the blog seriously.Yes, that was the point of using him to begin with, but he outlived his usefulness.

Let me know how the site is working for you, or if something is broken (or missing).

In other EoZ news, I am going on a business trip this week to  a certain Nevada city known for gambling, drinking  and debauchery. So blog posts will be more sporadic, and possibly unintelligible. I imagine there will be some open threads rearing their ugly heads as well.

AddToAny

EoZ Book:"Protocols: Exposing Modern Antisemitism"

Printfriendly

EoZTV Podcast

Podcast URL

Subscribe in podnovaSubscribe with FeedlyAdd to netvibes
addtomyyahoo4Subscribe with SubToMe

search eoz

comments

Speaking

translate

E-Book

For $18 donation








Sample Text

EoZ's Most Popular Posts in recent years

Hasbys!

Elder of Ziyon - حـكـيـم صـهـيـون



This blog may be a labor of love for me, but it takes a lot of effort, time and money. For over 19 years and 40,000 articles I have been providing accurate, original news that would have remained unnoticed. I've written hundreds of scoops and sometimes my reporting ends up making a real difference. I appreciate any donations you can give to keep this blog going.

Donate!

Donate to fight for Israel!

Monthly subscription:
Payment options


One time donation:

subscribe via email

Follow EoZ on Twitter!

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive