Friday, November 23, 2012

  • Friday, November 23, 2012
  • Elder of Ziyon
Wow:


In your FACE, Foreign Policy and CNN!

Seriously, no one really understands the Technorati algorithms for ranking. Here is how they define it:
Technorati Authority measures a site's standing and influence in the blogosphere.

Authority is calculated based on a site’s linking behavior, categorization and other associated data over a short, finite period of time. A site’s authority may rapidly rise and fall depending on what the blogosphere is discussing at the moment, and how often a site produces content being referenced by other sites.

Topical Authority measures a blog’s influence within its subject category. Blogs will appear ranked by topical authority within Technorati’s blog directory. Factors include linking behavior from blogs and posts in the same category, how well a blog's overall content matches the category in question, and other associated data. It’s possible for a blog to have authority in several different categories. The authority in each category may be different.
I've previously seen my rankings go as high as #4. For the past couple of years I have been in their top ten more often than not, but I've seen my ranking fall into the 40s as well.

Technorati ranks some 18,000 blogs in that category.

I won't let it get to my head, but for now I have bragging rights to all my pseudonymous friends. Either that, or I have to make a virtual kiddush; the protocol is not really clear.

(My ranking in general politics has also skyrocketed, to #6.)

(h/t Yerushalimey)



AddToAny

EoZ Book:"Protocols: Exposing Modern Antisemitism"

Printfriendly

EoZTV Podcast

Podcast URL

Subscribe in podnovaSubscribe with FeedlyAdd to netvibes
addtomyyahoo4Subscribe with SubToMe

search eoz

comments

Speaking

translate

E-Book

For $18 donation








Sample Text

EoZ's Most Popular Posts in recent years

Hasbys!

Elder of Ziyon - حـكـيـم صـهـيـون



This blog may be a labor of love for me, but it takes a lot of effort, time and money. For over 19 years and 40,000 articles I have been providing accurate, original news that would have remained unnoticed. I've written hundreds of scoops and sometimes my reporting ends up making a real difference. I appreciate any donations you can give to keep this blog going.

Donate!

Donate to fight for Israel!

Monthly subscription:
Payment options


One time donation:

subscribe via email

Follow EoZ on Twitter!

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive