Sunday, January 03, 2010

  • Sunday, January 03, 2010
  • Elder of Ziyon
My cell phone contract runs out in mid-January, and I was already looking at Android phones to replace my old Blackberry. (I was leaning towards the Motorola Cliq on T-Mobile.)

But this week Google is planning to announce their own branded mobile phone, and it looks sweet. So for once I might get to be at the bleeding edge of technology, at least for a week or two until Apple's tablet comes out.

(I would have gone for the iPhone, as I already have an iPod Touch and like it, but I hate AT&T. T-Mobile seems to be the best combination of low cost and reliability, and with a family plan it gets very inexpensive for unlimited voice and data.)

You are never too old for toys.

Anyway, I'll be busy the rest of the day, so feel free to take a break from the usual stuff and go crazy on discussing your favorite high-tech gadgets.

AddToAny

EoZ Book:"Protocols: Exposing Modern Antisemitism"

Printfriendly

EoZTV Podcast

Podcast URL

Subscribe in podnovaSubscribe with FeedlyAdd to netvibes
addtomyyahoo4Subscribe with SubToMe

search eoz

comments

Speaking

translate

E-Book

For $18 donation








Sample Text

EoZ's Most Popular Posts in recent years

Hasbys!

Elder of Ziyon - حـكـيـم صـهـيـون



This blog may be a labor of love for me, but it takes a lot of effort, time and money. For over 19 years and 40,000 articles I have been providing accurate, original news that would have remained unnoticed. I've written hundreds of scoops and sometimes my reporting ends up making a real difference. I appreciate any donations you can give to keep this blog going.

Donate!

Donate to fight for Israel!

Monthly subscription:
Payment options


One time donation:

subscribe via email

Follow EoZ on Twitter!

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive