Friday, May 01, 2009

  • Friday, May 01, 2009
  • Elder of Ziyon
Sorry I haven't been able to post today.

L. King suggested in the comments an open thread about the challenges to Zionism in academia, a theme for my last two posts. He brings up some good points.

I started looking at the list of Hamas members from ICT. I am uncomfortable right now counting anyone who is simply called a "shahid" in the Hamas lists they looked at; even though there is strong evidence that when they call someone a "shahid" they are a terrorist (for example, they didn't list any women,) I can still imagine Hamas using that same word to describe a theoretical policeman who was not affiliated with the Qassam Brigades. I just added a "heroic shahid" to my list, making it 227.

Even so, the ICT list is difficult because it lists a lot of people by their terror names only ("Abu JIhad") that don't correspond to anyone in the PCHR list. Anyone who wants to tackle that process, feel free to volunteer!

Anyway, let this be an open thread so you can all discuss things and find cool links to share....

AddToAny

EoZ Book:"Protocols: Exposing Modern Antisemitism"

Printfriendly

EoZTV Podcast

Podcast URL

Subscribe in podnovaSubscribe with FeedlyAdd to netvibes
addtomyyahoo4Subscribe with SubToMe

search eoz

comments

Speaking

translate

E-Book

For $18 donation








Sample Text

EoZ's Most Popular Posts in recent years

Hasbys!

Elder of Ziyon - حـكـيـم صـهـيـون



This blog may be a labor of love for me, but it takes a lot of effort, time and money. For over 19 years and 40,000 articles I have been providing accurate, original news that would have remained unnoticed. I've written hundreds of scoops and sometimes my reporting ends up making a real difference. I appreciate any donations you can give to keep this blog going.

Donate!

Donate to fight for Israel!

Monthly subscription:
Payment options


One time donation:

subscribe via email

Follow EoZ on Twitter!

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive