Wednesday, March 04, 2009

  • Wednesday, March 04, 2009
  • Elder of Ziyon
From MEMRI:
Following are excerpts from a debate between Lebanese intellectuals Yasser Qechlaq and 'Uqab Saqr, which aired on ANB TV on February 16, 2009.

Yasser Qechlaq, owner of dp-news.com: "We are facing a society that believes in nothing but force, violence, crimes, and the killing of our children and women."

'Uqab Saqr: "They also believe in rationality."

Yasser Qechlaq: "Hold on. I refuse to acknowledge any Jew, whoever he may be. I do not acknowledge his holy books or holy places, nor do I acknowledge this Jew as a human being. I acknowledge just one thing: That he is an abject, filthy, and usurping terrorist, and I curse him..."

'Uqab Saqr: "This serves Israel..."

Yasser Qechlaq: "No, no..."

'Uqab Saqr: "This kind of talk serves Israel. There are Jews who defend the Palestinian cause more than some Palestinians."

Yasser Qechlaq: "I refuse to acknowledge any Jew in the world, because he refuses to acknowledge my existence as a Palestinian."

'Uqab Saqr: "Neturei Karta is the most important Jewish group and they do not recognize Israel."

Yasser Qechlaq: "Give me a break. Just because some Jewish activists do not recognize Israel, you want to convince me that there is a moderate camp to make peace with?"

'Uqab Saqr: "All I ask is that you draw a distinction between the Jews and the Israelis."

Yasser Qechlaq: "I do not acknowledge the Jewish religion. I am a Palestinian extremist. I am an extremist for my land."

'Uqab Saqr: "The Koran respects the monotheistic religions."

Yasser Qechlaq: "Nevertheless, I do not acknowledge [them]."

'Uqab Saqr: "You are doing Israel a service without realizing it.

"When it’s a case of Muslims against Jews, the Jews win Western public opinion, whereas when it’s a case if Palestinians and Israelis, the West supports the Palestinians."

Yasser Qechlaq: 'You tell me that we should embarrass Israel. Do you think Israel can be embarrassed in the West? Israel humiliates France, the EU, and America. Israel is a European-American project which was planted in my region. This cancer must be uprooted.

..."If you go to America and defend Al-Qaeda, even though it is a Jewish organization with Jewish roots and culture... If you defend it, you will go to jail."

If you would take the words of the "moderate" "intellectual" Saqr alone, without comparing them to the Jew-hating nutcase, you would see that he is also an ignorant, hateful fool. But here, he seems positively brilliant and liberal next to the rabid Qechlaq.

AddToAny

EoZ Book:"Protocols: Exposing Modern Antisemitism"

Printfriendly

EoZTV Podcast

Podcast URL

Subscribe in podnovaSubscribe with FeedlyAdd to netvibes
addtomyyahoo4Subscribe with SubToMe

search eoz

comments

Speaking

translate

E-Book

For $18 donation








Sample Text

EoZ's Most Popular Posts in recent years

Hasbys!

Elder of Ziyon - حـكـيـم صـهـيـون



This blog may be a labor of love for me, but it takes a lot of effort, time and money. For over 19 years and 40,000 articles I have been providing accurate, original news that would have remained unnoticed. I've written hundreds of scoops and sometimes my reporting ends up making a real difference. I appreciate any donations you can give to keep this blog going.

Donate!

Donate to fight for Israel!

Monthly subscription:
Payment options


One time donation:

subscribe via email

Follow EoZ on Twitter!

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive