Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The wonderful, peace-loving, guitar strumming and terror-supporting "activists" of the "Free Gaza" movement have taken exception to my satirical take on their "Free Gaza" song contest.

I just got an email from "Anis" himself, the lead singer and lyricist for the moonbattery-filled original song:
AnisinMainz has sent you a message on YouTube:
Beyond the line
This video violates the YouTube Community Guidelines and infringes my copyright. It is not a satire, but defamatory hate speech. I flagged it and will pursue legal consequences shortly. Anis
Firstly, there is no copyright mentioned anywhere on the web pages that host the original, piece of junk song.

Secondly, even if there was, Anis happily endorses YouTube videos where other moonbats are trying to sing the same song, and they are not complaining about "copyright infringement" there.

Thirdly, even though they are claiming that my parody is "hate speech" I conveniently show proof for my statements in my version of the video itself. Calling terror supporters by what they are is not exactly hate speech.

But the funniest part is that the aptly-named Anis titles his screed "beyond the line." My parody was so tame compared to what it could have been - the ISM and its associated groups' record for terror is quite well documented.

Threatening to sue anyone whose opinion differs slightly from the politically-correct pro-Palestinian terrorism line by moonbats is so typical.

The political Left - where "free speech" only applies to the like-minded.

UPDATE:
More in the comments section of YoiTube between Anis and myself:

You are infringing my copyright

Look up "parody" and "fair use" with your copious amounts of free time.

This is not a parody, you stole my video and my song and this is not legal. Moreover, you attached comments that clearly violate the YouTube Community Guidelines (read them) and this video will be removed. The defamatory and insulting character of your "work" prevails over satirical elements. This is a clear case. Sorry you spent so much time with it.

elderofziyon
Oh, don't worry, I didn't spend that much time on it. Your concern is touching!

I'm considering a parody of Simon and Garfunkel's "Richard Cory" as "Rachel Corrie," calling her an idiot and a tool of terrorists. Would that pass your muster or would you try to find a reason to take that one down as well? Just wondering what your definition of "free speech" includes, Anis!


AddToAny

EoZ Book:"Protocols: Exposing Modern Antisemitism"

Printfriendly

EoZTV Podcast

Podcast URL

Subscribe in podnovaSubscribe with FeedlyAdd to netvibes
addtomyyahoo4Subscribe with SubToMe

search eoz

comments

Speaking

translate

E-Book

For $18 donation








Sample Text

EoZ's Most Popular Posts in recent years

Hasbys!

Elder of Ziyon - حـكـيـم صـهـيـون



This blog may be a labor of love for me, but it takes a lot of effort, time and money. For over 19 years and 40,000 articles I have been providing accurate, original news that would have remained unnoticed. I've written hundreds of scoops and sometimes my reporting ends up making a real difference. I appreciate any donations you can give to keep this blog going.

Donate!

Donate to fight for Israel!

Monthly subscription:
Payment options


One time donation:

subscribe via email

Follow EoZ on Twitter!

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive